SIA Fish Club is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this privacy statement carefully so that you know why and how we collect your data and how we will use it.
This statement explains:
- How we use your personal information;
- What personal information we pass on to third parties;
- How long we keep your personal information;
- Information on marketing communications;
- Your rights;
- Other relevant privacy information;
- Changes in how we protect your privacy;
- How to contact us.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This section provides the following information:
- the categories of personal data we process;
- sources and specific categories of personal data that are not received directly from you;
- the purpose of the processing of your personal data
- legal basis for processing.
We process your account data ("Account Data"). Account information may include your name and email address, a phone number and other details you provide when you sign up, as well as your purchase history. This data is obtained directly from you. We process your account data to operate the website in order to be able to provide our services, ensure the security of the site and services and communicate with you. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the mutual agreement and / or the conclusion of the agreement at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the maintenance and improvement of our website and services.
We process information related to the provision of our services on our website ("Transaction Data"). Transaction details can include your contact information, bank account information, and transaction information. Transaction data is processed to deliver goods and services, as well as to keep proper records of these transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the mutual agreement and / or the conclusion of the agreement at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and trade.
We may process the information you provide to subscribe to our emails and newsletters ("Messaging Data"). Messaging data is processed to send you relevant messages and news. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Also, if we have already sold you goods or provided services on our website and you have no objections, we may process your messaging data based on our legitimate interests, namely to maintain and improve customer relationships.
We may process your personal data as set forth in this notice if necessary to meet or defend legal claims, whether arising from judicial, administrative or other out-of-court redress. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and safeguarding of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we are entitled to process your personal data as mentioned above, we are also entitled to process your personal data in cases where such processing is necessary to ensure compliance with our legal obligation.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES?
We want to gain and maintain your trust. To do this, we will only share your personal information when necessary.
We have the right to share your data with the following categories of third parties in order to provide you with our services as described in this notice:
- Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on our website may be processed by our payment service providers. We share your transaction information with our payment service providers only to the extent necessary for your payment, refund and complaint needs.
- We have the right to disclose your personal data to other service providers in order to provide specific services. For example, websites for hosting providers, delivery companies, server and hosting providers, email and SMS providers. In the event of subcontracting, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that our data controllers ensure the confidentiality of personal data.
We share your information with our delivery service providers only to the extent necessary for delivery and complaints.
In addition to special cases, we are entitled to disclose your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
The third parties referred to in this paragraph may also be registered outside the Republic of Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we send your personal data to such persons, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that your privacy is adequately protected. For more information on appropriate security measures, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com
HOW LONG WE STORAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data that we process for any specific purpose or purposes is not stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes. In any case, they are stored for no longer than:
- account data will be stored for no longer than 3 (three) years after the last login to the account or your last purchase (whichever is later);
- transaction data will be stored for no longer than 10 (ten) years after the end of the provision of services;
- messaging data will be stored for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last login to your account or your last purchase (whichever is later);
- correspondence data will be stored for no longer than 2 (two) years after the end of the communication.
Sometimes we can't specify exactly how long we will store your personal information. For example, access data will be stored for as long as necessary for specific purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we have the right to store your personal data if this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
INFORMATION ON MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you have agreed, we will send you marketing communications in the form of emails or text messages to provide you with up-to-date information to help you view and find our products.
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing notifications from www.esma.lv at any time.
You can do this as follows:
- Clicking on the "opt-out" link in any email;
- By contacting our Customer Service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to access the personal information we hold;
If you opt out of receiving marketing notifications, we will update your profile to ensure that you do not receive such notifications in the future.
Opting out of receiving marketing communications does not mean that you will be disconnected from services, such as order updates.
This section of the notice provides an overview of your rights under data protection rules. Due to the complexity of some of the rights, this Communication covers only the main aspects. We ask that you read the relevant legislation and guidelines for full information about your rights.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- The right to request inaccurate corrections to your personal information in our possession. (However, you can edit most of the information in the My Account section);
- The right to request the deletion of your data;
- The right to restrict data processing;
- The right to object to the processing of data;
- Data transfer rights;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you want to exercise your rights, submit a complaint or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
1. Right of access to data. You have the right to consent or not to our processing of your personal data and, if we process it, to access personal data and other additional information. Additional information includes information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients of the personal data. Assuming that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will provide a copy of your personal data.
2. Right to rectify data. You have the right to correct any data that is inaccurate, and for the purposes of processing, you have the right to supplement any data that is incomplete.
3. In some cases, you have the right to delete your personal data. Such cases include: (I) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (II) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; (c) you object to processing in accordance with certain data protection rules; (d) the processing is carried out for marketing purposes; or (e) personal data have been processed unlawfully. However, in some cases you will not be able to exercise this right. Exceptional cases where processing is necessary are: (I) to exercise freedom of expression and information; (II) to ensure compliance with our legal obligations; or (III) to bring, enforce or defend legal claims.
4. In certain cases, you have the right to restrict processing. Such cases include: (a) you dispute the accuracy of personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of personal data; (c) we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you need it to make, enforce or defend legal claims; (d) you object to the processing in accordance with the public or legitimate interests until such objection is confirmed. If processing is restricted as described above, we are entitled to continue to store your personal data. However, we will only process it: (I) with your consent; (II) to bring, enforce or defend legal claims; (III) to protect the rights of another individual or legal entity; or (IV) for the pursuit of an important public interest.
5. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in connection with the specific situation in which you find yourself. However, this is possible to the extent that we need the processing in accordance with our or a third party's legitimate interests. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing personal information unless we can provide a legitimate reason for the processing that is more important than your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary to raise, enforce or defend lawful claims;
6. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
7. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing personal information, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
8. Right to data transfer. To the extent that the legal reason for our processing is:
- your consent or
- performance of the contract or taking action at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. However, these rights are not available if their exercise adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
If you believe that the processing of your personal information by us violates the data protection regulations, you have the legal right to submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate, address Blaumaņa iela 11/13, Rīga, LV-1011, www.dvi.gov.lv , or another supervisory authority. according to your permanent residence, place of work or the address of the alleged violation.
10. To the extent that our processing of your personal information is subject to your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that could identify the user, but your personal information held by us may be associated with information obtained or stored by cookies.
Three ways to manage cookies:
- External sources (1)
- Browser settings (2)
- Cookies from our website (3)
(1) Cookies from service providers
- Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use the content of the website. If you do not want your browser to use Analytics, you can install Google Analytics browser add-in . If you want to learn more about Google Analytics and privacy, click here.
(2) How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow users to opt out or delete cookies. Actions may vary depending on the browser and version. Up-to-date information on how to block or delete cookies on service provider websites such as Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please note that deleting or disabling cookies may affect your user experience, and you may not be able to take advantage of certain benefits of our website.
(3) What cookies do we use?
There are four main types of cookies. Here's how and why we use them:
(1) Website functionality cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the website and use available features, such as "Add to cart".
(2) Website Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow you to evaluate and analyze how our customers use our website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies: when you browse or shop on www.esma.lv, these cookies will remember your preferences so that we can make your shopping experience perfect and tailored to you.
(4) Target or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements. These cookies limit the number of times your ad is displayed and help us evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Third Party Websites
We may work with third parties, commonly referred to as service providers, who are authorized to place third party cookies on our sites or our services, applications and tools with your consent. These providers allow us to provide you with a better, faster and more secure website experience.
Children's personal data
The services provided on our site are intended for persons over 14 years of age. The terms of an individual loyalty program or contest may include a different or higher minimum age limit for a participant.
If we have reasonable doubts about the processing of data of a person under the age referred to in this paragraph, we will delete such personal data from the databases.
Protection of personal data
1) The Company protects the Clients' personal data using modern technologies, taking into account the existing risks in relation to the privacy of individuals, as well as the technical, organizational and financial resources reasonably available to the Company, including the following personal data protection security measures:
2) Closed rooms and denial of access to unauthorized persons;
3) Use of firewall programs;
4) Data encryption when transmitting data (SSL encryption);
5) Use of intrusion protection and detection programs;
6) Implementation of other protection measures.
CHANGES IN HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this notice from time to time to reflect how we process your data.
If we make significant changes, we will notify you on our website or otherwise, such as by sending an email, so that you can review the changes before continuing to use our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We always want to keep in touch with our customers (especially if you think we have let you down or could improve something).
- you have questions or comments about this statement;
- you want us not to use your information in the future;
- if you want to exercise any of the above rights or you have a complaint, please contact us.
You can contact our privacy specialists by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data
Name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, Product delivery address, Product delivery method, payment method, payment data (including, but not limited to bank account number.), Third parties who receive the Product (s) (if not received by the Customer ), name, surname, justification of the authorization.
The delivery address of the Goods shall be indicated only if, when making the Order, the courier mail that delivers the Goods to a specific address is selected as the delivery method.
Name, surname, telephone number, date of birth, gender, Delivery address, payment card data, PayPal, Paysera account data.
The mentioned data will be collected and processed from the Customer in case the Customer chooses to register in the online store.
Data on the use of online store services
Name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, IP address, history of the Customer's public opinion on the Goods sold in the Online Store, History of the Company and the Customer's communication (including electronic correspondence) of the Shopping Cart, history of survey responses in the Online Store, Customer's Order / purchase data, Order history, payment history.
History of online store operations.
Order / Purchase history, online store browsing history, payment history, Company and Customer communication history (including electronic correspondence) Customer feedback, answers provided during surveys.
Taking into account that the Company wants to make the purchase of the Online Store and Goods as simple and convenient as possible for the Customers, the Company independently analyzes and monitors its activities, during which we analyze and process the Customer's personal data.
Name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, Goods delivery address, Goods delivery type history, payment type history, Online store browsing history, Order / purchase history, IP address.